Monday 15 May 2017

Thank you to those who trust me- and welcome to those who have not yet come to me




It has been a long while since my last post to this blog.

I am glad to say that it is due to my having become really busy since I have opened my doors in August last year.

The increase in clients that I am experiencing is one of the greatest blessings any firm can experience.

When one considers that I am a single practitioner that is 100% personally engaged in all the work undertaken by this firm it may be surprising that these clients did not choose to go to the competition in some of the large buildings here in Nelspruit.

Large firms have their advantages and I also realise that clients have a lot of options when they are looking for attorneys. What some clients also realise, however, is that the advantage of having an attorney directly involved in your case without any staff or intermediaries makes finding the person responsible for your file that much easier. 

These clients are also up to date on the progress in their matters and they can actually see developments in their matters when they happen. Even though these clients get regular feedback they can also easily follow up with me.

The same person that takes the instructions from a client also drafts the court papers. No information gets lost between the person that has done the consultation and the person that is going to draft the papers.  

This personal involvement is of the utmost importance and is the cornerstone of my style of practice.

Thank you to my current clients for their support.

If you feel that your legal problems need personal attention- feel free to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment